PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The criteria and rules that www.martechforum.com (Content 4 Data, SL) follows regarding the use of the data that you freely and voluntarily provide to us through our site www.martechforum.com, are set out below.
1. “RESPONSIBLE” FOR THE TREATMENT
The entity responsible for the portal and the treatment is Content 4 Data, SL. A Spanish company, with CIF B 24699076 and with address at Calle Rio Sil, number 20, 1st floor, door A. –Bembibre-León, 24300 – Spain.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by calling 91 635 05 82.
2. “PURPOSE” OF THE TREATMENT
At Content 4 Data, we process the information that interested parties provide us with the following purposes:
- Offer Content 4 Data products and services according to your interests.
- Keep users informed of developments, news and actions promoted by Content 4 Data.
- Carry out actions to send communications of advertising content, both our own and those of third parties, as well as direct marketing actions, based on the information we have and that you provide to us.
- Send, where appropriate, commercial communications by electronic means.
- Prepare commercial profiles based on the information provided and make automated decisions based on said profile, always of a commercial nature.
To carry out these purposes we will only ask for strictly necessary data. Always, and everywhere, only essential data for which we have your consent will be processed.
Where further processing of personal data is planned for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, the interested party will be provided, prior to such further processing, information on that other purpose and any additional relevant information.
However, and as established by current legislation, if a competent public administration, Public Administration, Courts or Tribunals require information from us, we are obliged to give it to them, as well as in the event that a Law imposes on us an obligation to communicate information to a third.
We will keep the personal data as long as you continue to have commercial, professional relationships and/or activities with Content 4 Data. As soon as our commercial, professional relations and/or activities cease, we will proceed to delete your data. If at any time there is a Regulation that requires us to keep data for longer than indicated, we will do so because we have to comply with the Regulations, but in any case we will inform you.
3. “LEGITIMATION” OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis on which the data processing is based is determined by your consent, by the execution of a commercial or employment contract in which you are a party, for the application of pre-contractual measures or because the processing is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests of Content 4 Data, these being the effective management and development of our marketing and advertising campaigns for companies.
Your consent is essential for us to obtain your data. Our relationship is based on you providing us with your consent to process your data, and we will not proceed to do so if you do not expressly give it to us, except in cases where there is a legitimate interest.
In the case of Content 4 Data you give us your consent when:
- Click on the submit button on the form with your personal data.
- You simply, clearly, concisely and unequivocally accept a telephone interview to conduct a telephone interview. In the latter case, we will always make additional information available to you by another means.
We only want you to please be responsible when sharing information. We cannot control or review the legality of the information you provide and, therefore, in no case will we be responsible for any consequence derived from the illegality, illegitimacy, alteration, misuse, fraud, or sanction derived from the information you have provided. In this regard, if you provide us with data, we understand that you guarantee that it is accurate, truthful and that it is not third-party data.
4. “RECIPIENTS” OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
The personal data you provide us may be transferred to third companies with which we maintain commercial collaborations and/or organize events. Whenever we are going to transfer personal data, we will inform you at all times of the conditions of this transfer. No international data transfers will be made.
The foregoing without prejudice to the services contracted with agencies/consultants with the sole purpose of performing those own services and always within the framework of compliance with data protection regulations and respecting confidentiality agreements.
Likewise, whenever due to a contractual or legal relationship it is necessary to be able to fulfill the purpose of communicating your data, we will inform you and request your consent.
5. “RIGHTS” OF INTERESTED PEOPLE
The rights you have in relation to your personal data are:
- Right of Access: Right to request and obtain free information about the nature, origin, provenance or purpose of the treatments that affect your data.
- Right to Rectification: Right to modify data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Deletion (right to be forgotten): Right to request the cancellation, deletion or deletion of your personal data at any time.
- Right to Object: Right to decide not to carry out any specific processing of your data.
- Right to Data Portability: Right to request the transmission of your data to other Companies, Institutions, Organizations or to yourself.
You can exercise your rights by sending a written communication to Content 4 Data at the address Calle Rio Sil, number 20, 1st floor, door A. –Bembibre-León, 24300 – Spain, indicating in the subject “Data Protection Rights”; or, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, you can revoke your consent whenever you want, for which you have the same means, a written communication in this regard to Calle Rio Sil, number 20, 1st floor, door A. –Bembibre-León, 24300 – Spain or by email email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, complaints, suggestions or any other question about data processing at Content 4 Data, you can do so by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
And in any case, you have the right to file a claim when you consider it appropriate to the Data Protection Authority, Spanish Data Protection Agency.
6. “PROVENANCE” OF THE DATA
First of all, we want you to know that, according to regulations, personal data is any information about you that allows us to identify you, in one way or another (that is, directly or indirectly).
In Content 4 Data we can group the data we obtain into the following categories:
Data that we request in the different forms that are published at any time on the website or in official Content 4 Data documentation: identification data, postal addresses.
Data that we obtain when we use tools to facilitate registration such as Facebook and that you explicitly authorize Facebook to provide to complete the registration.
Data that we need to obtain in order to prove that you have given us your consent to collect the data from the previous point (at least, identification, IP, date and time).
Data that you may voluntarily incorporate during your interaction with Content 4 Data content such as clicks, comments, or selection of certain content.
Data from your professional profile (experience, level of education, languages, etc.), as well as data from applications or job offers managed through the functionalities provided for this purpose in Content 4 Data.
Data related to your interests and professional ambitions.
We do not process specially protected data.
7. “PROVENANCE” OF THE DATA
At Content 4 Data we have adopted technical and organizational measures, appropriate to the nature of the data we process, for the sole purpose of guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data. If you need additional information about the security in the processing of your data, please request it by email to email@example.com.